Let me just say there is no other way to start out then by saying.."wow". It's been crazy not blogging, and I'm glad I have this brief moment to share what's been up. These past couple of weeks have been nothing but trudging through the valley. It has felt like all the lights have shut off consistently. I'm not sure how you feel when you are overcome but sometimes its easy to just give up right? For my life I wanted to, it seemed over and over that I was just 40 miles behind everything. So I'll begin by telling you , On the day after Christmas my phone slipped through my fingers and fell into the gravy. -It was fried so I had to get a new one. After driving to Sprint and them telling me they can't help me and call this number I was like "okay I can handle this." Two days of getting no where I was feeling completely overwhelmed. My hubby made the account before we were together so I knew none of the pass codes or security answers. After trying over and over to get through to someone to help me it seemed IMPOSSIBLE. Finally I got a hold of the hubs and he helped me by giving me all the answers, Having all the answers I felt confident I could go through the right channels to get my phone. When you call the assurance it says the fastest way is online-IT LIED I had the online running and I was on the phone (going in slow motion on both areas) I try really hard to remain calm after all this I was livid. So that's where I am at with the phone.Pausing from the phone to move on... 2 days later so the 28th I was driving with my mother in law home when out of no where we get rear ended. I guess the person wasn't paying attention because we were almost completely stopped and they hit us. Now I don't know how you would be feeling at this point , I just looked up and said.. "You've got to be kidding me,Lord." Praise God everyone was okay, no one was hurt and it was just the cars that needed some TLC. That's a blessing, my kids were not in the car they were at home so really I can't complain. It just has felt like there's always something, after been a completely loopy loop with the car and getting a rental, getting it towed, talking to the insurance. God placed a song on my heart. You can always look it up but I'm gonna copy and paste some of it so you can read it now.
All things possible-Mark Shultz
I will call on Your name
For there’s always a way
When You lead me
And when life knocks me down
I am not counted out
For You’re with me
And You’re with me
[Chorus:]
Even when it feels like the light is fading
And I’ve lost my way
Still I’m holding on to the One who’s making
All things possible
Even when it feels like my heart is breaking
Hold on, there is strength
Knowing I belong to the One who’s making
All things possible
Did you read that, God is so wonderful, He gave me the perspective I needed. I wanna bring glory and honor to the one who makes all things possible. Things have felt completely impossible, everything impossible. Yet God has made it all possible. Without even trying He makes mountains move. I can't imagine my life without him because I would still be back at the start. Trying to push boulders on my own and moving no where. The scripture for me today was Romans 10:13 For Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. I still have lots going on, it just doesn't seem half as overwhelming. In fact after bidding my in-laws farewell. I felt God hugging me and just being like Everything is going to be okay Sarah. :) Thank you Jesus for all you continue to do for me. Have a blessed start of your new year everyone!!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment