Hello readers. I'm gonna start playing songs my dad doesn't know, He seems to think I wanted my own private concert of his melodious vocals. I'm back again blogging, letting it all out into my laptop. My hairs messy, I smell faintly of throw up, and I'm sure I've spilled several things all over me. A hot mess would be a mild exaggeration, I don't really care though. None of you can smell me, well maybe Dad can but that's okay. To put it into his words he can "suck it up". Last night I took thing 1 & 2's car seats and detailed them. I was feeling slightly ahead of the game until thing 2 blew chunks all over hers today. It's in these times that I wanna fall to the ground and scream.. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!Alas I Step back, breath in and continue on. I can't control these things, I just have to keep going. Being a child would be an easier response. Throwing a fit, crossing my arms and refusing to move. Maybe choose to pull a teenager. Act like I know everything then just sleep through it. If I chose either of these I wouldn't ever move forward.I wouldn't be able to put one foot in front of the other. I wouldn't be able to show thing 1 & thing 2 how to " just keep swimming"
How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog- it's here a little while, then its gone. James 4:14
I was reading in James today, and I was humbled. How many times have I skimmed this verse instead of taking it to heart. Truly, My life is like the morning fog, the other day the fog was so thick you couldn't see the lake. Someone could have moved the entire house and placed us in the desert we wouldn't have known because we were surrounded by the fog. Yet how many times do we do that, really put into practice what we read. I can't speak for you and yours, I can speak for me. I don't want to regret the way I'm living, when its too late. This song has been running through my head all day. So here are the lyrics. Blessings on your weekend friends. Don't be brought down by the trials of this world. This is my temporary home. Being with Jesus is all I look forward to.
S.
Strangly Dim
Francesca Batestelli
I've had all these plans piled up sky high
A thousand dreams on hold
And I don't know why,
I got a front row seat
To the longest wait
And I just can't see
Past the things I pray
Today
But when I fix my eyes on all that You are
Then every doubt I feel
Deep in my heart
Grows strangely dim
All my worries fade
And fall to the ground
Cause when I seek Your face
And don't look around
Any place I'm in
Grows strangely dim
Sometimes where I stand
On this narrow road
Is in a raging storm
Or a valley low
But oh
When I fix my eyes on all that You are
Then every doubt I feel
Deep in my heart
Grows strangely dim
All my worries fade
And fall to the ground
Cause when I seek Your face
And don't look around
Any place I'm in
Grows strangely dim
I don't know I don't know
What tomorrow may hold
But I know, but I know
That You're holding it all
So no matter what may come
I'm gonna fix my eyes on all that You are
'Til every doubt I feel
Deep in my heart
Grows strangely dim
Let all my worries fade
And fall to the ground
I'm gonna seek Your face
And not look around
Til place I'm in
Grows strangely dim
No comments:
Post a Comment