Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Dwelling in the days of Uncertainty

"Thank you for traveling Uncertainty Airways, Looks like some turbulence ahead please stay true to read your word when the days get bumpy. As you can see to your left and right there is a storm and a hurricane and no this plane is not going to save you." How many times do we look to the things of this world to save us from the struggles, the trials and the pain? We put our hope in the earthly things that we can touch and see when all of this is so temporary. How many of us grab onto faces, friends and familiar tactics to escape the out of control feeling? " Each time he said, My Grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness. So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults,harships,persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 There is nothing like reading this scripture, I feel so encouraged. My grace is all you need just really take that in, we need nothing more than God's grace. So here we are we don't know what the future holds and we are uncertain. Somedays we barely see a light and other days we are beaming. So on the days of confusion of hurt of lost and alone feelings Seek Christ. "When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resource he will empower you with inner strength through his spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all Gods people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ,though iit is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God." Ephesians 3:14-19 I know that I don't have anything to share but the absolute truth that regardless of where you are God can help you. Get in your word and read the promises and truth God has before you. We are so blessed to have it ready available to us, ,and we can read and be enriched and encouraged by all God is doing. "God Arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect. He makes me as surefooted as a deer, enabling me to stand on mountain heights. He trains my hands for battle; he strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow. You have given me your shield of victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great. You have mdde a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping." Psalm 18:32-36 MAY GOD bless you and keep you as you travel the path before you. God Bless! S.

No comments:

Post a Comment