"God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7They even put it to a tune so I did that all by memory. I learn things so much better in song. Seriously I should have learned all my homework and tests through songs, I would have aced everything!! I really like that verse because I think in the world we can feel so small, and yet we are strong in Christ. We do not have a spirit of fear, but of POWER, LOVE and of a sound mind. Think on that : Seriously how many of us are standing strong in our spirit? We sang Stronger by Hillsong, I have never heard that song before but I was so encouraged. I can feel so brought down by my past sin, and feel almost in this burden of life. Yet singing this song its being free, Encouraged and Alive by the blood of Christ. Receive from this what you can, For me I found that God is stronger, SIN is broken and He has saved me! Never let Satan try to take away all that God has given. God Bless you on this free week!! S.
Monday, July 1, 2013
Dayquil..Nyquil.. and all the quils I can have!
Good morning bloggy friends! My sweet thing 1 woke me up at a rather lovely hour. 4:30 am to be exact, FABULOUS! I have done a terrible job of keeping you in on the lovely life so UPDATING time. OhhhhhhKAY! So the hubs has come back: Praise the Lord! It has been so great seeing thing 1 & 2 with daddy dearest. He makes them smile which makes me smile. If you couldn't tell from the title I am sick! Hip hip hooray for the sickness.. which seems to have no end. I will not reveal my sources as to how I received this gift.. just know I will praise God in this sickness storm! :) We just arrived back from a little mini vacation in GA. Saw the family and got in time off for the hubs which is always nice! It has been such a whirlwind since being back from Maine. It feels like things haven't slowed down.I really haven't been able to get back into a schedule. I feel so outta whack in my own home. Awkward. I have a new obsession with Krispy Kreme.. (AHHHHMAZING) Not really helpful in new workout plan. It's all good though... Dance Party 4 Here I come! :) Seriously typing a paragraph should not be that exhausting but honestly.. parenthood is soooo tiring. We really need to get like sleep, you people out there have no idea how much sleep you lack when you have children. When you tell everyone you are pregnant, SMILES.. Joy.. Over enthusiastic hugs. Now do not misunderstand, Parenthood-AWESOME! Best hands on learning ever!Because children take the life out of you. Fresh into marriage, bored already with each-other you think.. Lets have a baby.. When you are ready.. God blesses you with the bundle of joy. BOOM.. Life UPSIDE DOWN, no sleep, barely understanding how to do anything.. You are in it now! My only response is I must have prayed for patience.. Because parenting gives me a ton of it. I wouldn't ever trade those things for anything. I learn so much from God by being a mom, I have this new appreciation for all the people in my life who have helped my parents "parent" along the way. All the people who prayed for me, and guide me to who I am today. Gosh.. Blows my mind how much work goes into raising a child. I can only hope that when my children are parents, they appreciate it as much as I do. I got to be apart of vacation bible school while in GA. The scripture verse was
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment