He is with us-Love and the Outcome "Remember when Your hope is lost and faith is shaken Remember when You wonder if you're gonna make it There's a hand stretched out Through your deepest doubt We can't pretend To see the ending or what's coming up ahead Don't know the story of tomorrow But we can stay close To the One who knows CHORUS We can trust our God He knows what He's doing Though it might hurt now We won't be ruined It might seem there's an ocean in between But He's holding onto you and me And He's never gonna leave, no He is with us, He is with us, always, always He is with us, He is with us, always We believe There is purpose, there is meaning In everything We surrender to His leading He wants nothing more Than to have us close"
Well well well..What did you think?? Amazing?!!(pronounced AHHMAZING)I really need to pray more for the people who read this and have no idea who I am. They probably are like, she must inhale tons of candy before writing this, she's all over the place. Why yes Dad.. I do. jk, tonight it was just a few grapes, and a ham and cheese wrap. Yum. So I have been learning, I don't like to say learned because then God shows you all the things you have yet to learn. It's like life, is very much like school day after day you never graduate. I like growing with Jesus, alot more then school though. So I have been learning about trust, going through my recent personal growth and studies I find more and more consistencies like : Trust God, Cry out to Jesus, Call His name. It's truth though, couldn't really been written much clearer, Why are we so inconsistent with him. "This foolish plan of God is wiser then the wisest of humans plans, and God's weakness is stronger than the greatest human strength." 1 Corinthians 1:25 I really love this verse, I found it when I was in Maine and throughout being back I have consistently gone back to it to reassure myself of things I already know. I know who goes before me and who stands behind. Keep your eyes on Jesus friends. He is so important and has so much in store if you just let go and let Him. :) Blessings. S.
No comments:
Post a Comment