Romans 5:21
(NLT)
"So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God’s wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
.
After spending day after day with the little munchkins, its always nice to have some time to sit and reflect about all that is happening here. It is actually after midnight but I just feel blessed to have time simply for me. I have turned on my past by rocking out to the sounds of Amy Grant, Twila Paris and some good old Michael W.Smith. One thing I will always be grateful to my parents for is encouraging us to be just as addicted to there music as they are. Which whenever I am in the mood for comfort tunes, that's where I turn. Isn't it as always as life goes there is a million things I could be doing with my "me" time. Yet I sit here and type it out which is so much more delightful.
Tonight we were in Romans at bible study and I just found this scripture to be so powerful. I was the one that read it aloud and I just wanted to stand up I just felt so encouraged. Praise God that it is His grace that rules over us. I cannot imagine living when sin ruled. No thank you, not that there aren't moments when it tries to take over because lets be honest: It does. The past couple weeks have been an absolute whirlwind. I feel like it never slows down, I always have these great plans: then the week is gone like that PFFT! Then again its almost November, when did that happen and excuse me did October even say Hello? I have been learning alot that I really need better management skills and the will to put into action. Children learn not by words but by actions and when I set examples I want all of them to be Godly examples. I get so caught up though, and I get beaten up by the day and then I do not present the best example for anyone let alone my kids. That's why I love sleeping , I feel like I'm doing a great job of demonstrating sleep. I will teach anyone that wants to learn by the way. If only my children were better students.
Thing 1 turned 2 this week, and today I cut his beautiful locks off. Photos soon to come. Just in the past week he has grown into such a little man. I hardly know what to do with myself most of the time. Tonight after I put him to bed he came out with arms wide open and smiling ready to give me a big hug. *MELTING* Then as soon as he got here he puckered his sweet little lips to kiss me. What do you say, I kissed his sweet little face and was like *BED!*. Even those moments consistency is the best thing for him. I already miss him being my baby!
Little miss is such a site, all over this house and I know before I know it she'll be walking. That is how it always happens you barely blink and they're a year older and doing things you can't even imagine. I feel so delighted to have this time with them. I don't really care how frustrated or overcome I get, I wouldn't trade being with them for anything. If ever the time comes that I am not able to be with them for whatever reason, I wanna just cling to this time because it has been an absolute delight. God is teaching me more and more about friendship, I am learning all about the person I would like to be. More so the person I can be in Christ and alot less of me but more of him. Besides whenever I take over you shouldn't want to be my friend. I am not very friendly. No matter what I just am certain of God's love for me that is why he is taking me through my walk. One step at a time I am learning more about seeking His truth for my life. Prayers and blessings on your weekend sweet friends.
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment