Because I don't do this often, I decided to write out some questions.. along with my answers and give you a little .. closer view of "Me"
Food:
Top comfort food favorites include: Chicken Pot Pie, Tacos, Cold Spaghetti, Steak & Potatoes, Pot Roast, Pizza.
Dessert:
I love all kinds of pie, but chocolate or some kind of berry is definitely a winner. Chocolate strawberries- Delish Canoli- Yum and I love all candy bars mostly. Top 5 would be :Snickers, Butterfinger, Mr. Goodbar, Nutrageous, Take 5. I love sour patch kids, Chewy spree and all M & m's :)
All things Me:
*Singing, Playing Games-Board games, Video games, I love games. Scrapbooking although I never get time too. I love to write letters, I enjoy coloring books and having a new tv series to watch. Reading my bible while snuggled under blankets and kids quiet-Best day ever.
Face/Hair:
I don't really care as long as I'm clean. I throw my hair up and I rarely wear makeup. I have come to a place of acceptance of who I am and that's what God loves about me. Now if I could just come to that place in ways of "things".
Clothes:
My closet is not what I truly want it to be. I have new love of stripes and mostly everything nautical. Which happens to be expensive brands like Tommy hillfinger, chaps, Nautica, You name that more preppy together look, that's what I like. I didn't ever have a style so now that I know what I like it makes shopping much easier.
Dislikes:
Being sick, going to places with no drive thru, I vote all stores have a place to drive your car and shop. It is much easier than lugging children to and fro. That my kids don't float. It would so much easier travel. Anything that doesn't self clean.
Favorite movies:
She's the Man, Sweet home Alabama, Little women, PIXAR all the way, Anything I can just relax and enjoy. Phantom of the Opera, Taken, Pocohantas, Beauty and the Beast,Beastly, The notebook, V for Vendetta, Avengers , All batmans, I am a Geek for sure. :)
What I collect/like:
RAIN GEAR, Journals, Aprons. I am like I already stated attracted to nautical things.I like hounds tooth and plaid and mostly anything with teal and navy in it.
I hope this has helped you get to know me a little better. :) Blessings on your weeks!!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment