Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Jesus is our Jubilee

I am sitting before you once again humbled. Just to give you an interesting update on the homefront. Thing one and two have unfortunately come down with colds. It's so crazy because they were very healthy just a couple of days ago.Any moment I expect Ghostbusters to come collect the snot monster that has taken over my home. I am just amazed at how God consistently goes in front of me day after day. I have nothing but utter joy welling up from the inside because of all God does in my life. That is why I am blogging right now because God is so very good to me. I can tell you my house is in the trenches fighting off the colds. It doesn't matter though because God is gracious and good and provides all things. In my devotional today it said : "I will equip you as you go so that you can handle whatever comes your way. Trust me to supply what you need when you need it.Jesus Calling Sarah Young" That is exactly what happened today, as soon as I felt overwhelmed God equipped me. I'm so thankful for the strength I have in Christ alone, for the energy I have to provide what my kids need. For my Joy that comes from the Lord for He is my refuge and my strength. I'm sitting here in tears just amazed at how much God truly desires to pave this path for me. Just in case I forgot to mention this has been my year of Hope. When 2015 hit I just felt really consumed with things that had seemed disappointing, and after time in my word I truly can tell you God was sharing Hope with me. I just truly took that on and I have been seeing my Year of nothing but Hope. Hope in God and all He is able to do, especially in a servant willing to serve.
Put your hope in the Lord. Travel steadily along His path."Psalm 37:34
And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. Psalm 39:7
I love moments like this just consumed by the Love of Christ. I know we all need Jesus so very much. Praying for you as you take on whatever God has in store for your days. I pray they are seeking God's direction and love for you. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment