Hello Spring!
I have not taken time to blog in such a long time, I was rereading my own past blogs to see how far I've truly come. It's incredible that we're in 2015! I can't even believe we've hit April. Entering into April brings so much perspective,this time last year I was packing up my belongings and moving North. The weather from the South to the North is incredibly different. You go from warm sunny skies to dreary and cold air. The snow is no longer pretty it's ugly and dirty. Much like ourselves. When we don't desire to let God completely cleanse us from the inside out. Today I'm humbled, once again at all God continues to do.Spring has brought up so many things for me, I'm thankful that winter is leaving. I feel so refreshed knowing that we survived, It's truly a beautiful revelation. If it was warmer then it actually is I would open up all the windows, blast the music, and dance all around this house. I have been really encouraged by all the people God has placed in my life. Incredibly sweet friends that are doing nothing but what God asks of them. I was encouraged to listen to a sermon series today: I listened to two of them while working on household projects. As I was listening I ended up bursting into tears more than once. Mostly because of the convicting messages, ones that I was personally struggling in my day to day. Isn't it true to God's form to use His kingdom to help us in our struggles, to bring us side by side for we are stronger in Him. When I moved South 8 years ago I had no idea what to expect but I can just tell you, It changed my life. Through Christ I made some of the greatest friendships that I know will be with me until I am no longer on this earth. I've been reading in Thessalonians, While reading it I could see my friends encouraging me through my struggles. I could see my friends quoting the same scriptures to me in my times of joy and of pain.
"Some people make cutting remarks but the words of the wise bring healing." Proverbs 12:18
The bible has the greatest knowledge and I think to often we don't seek it in all we do. We choose to take our own advice instead of taking the time to read what the Lord is leading us to. We are so quick to fly off the handle instead of taking time to see the beauty He's laid before us.
"The heart of the Godly thinks carefully before speaking; the mouth of the wicked overflows with evil words." Proverbs 15:28
What I desire more than anything to be living my life to please the Lord. If I'm not glorifying God in all I'm doing than I'm failing. I don't want to do anything but bring Glory,Honor and Praise to the one who gave me all I have. I can't even say it enough. I'm here because of what God is doing.
"So lets not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up." Galatians 6:9
Psalm 9:10 "Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you."
I just want to encourage you today, don't stop searching. Take heart for God sees you, and He does not abandon those who love Him.
"We know dear brothers and sisters, that God loves you and has chosen you to be His own people." 1 Thessalonians 1:4
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment