Thursday, August 9, 2012

_Insert meaningful title here_

So there are definite moments in my life that I would like to freeze time and dwell in it forever. Like when you have such an awesome worship service that tears are streaming down your face, or when your eating your favorite dessert, or perhaps when you are witnessing something beautiful. Moments in your life that they are so savory and sweet you could just eat them up. Because you never want them to leave you.

Then other moments that you just want it to be over with. Where you want to curl up like a baby and scream till it ends, Or cover your ears like a child and say no! Moments that reliving them bring chills up your spine just at how terrible they were. If you cannot tell by my awesome title or the way this blog has started I'm not in the best "moment". Its usually in these moments I need to blog because I simply have so much in me that I need to get out. Today there were many moments I wanted to capture in a bottle and never let go. Just as a child chases fireflies the moments are passed and over with.

I've had such a nice time being able to share my family with the rest of my family. Floods of childhood memories have arisen while being here, but it really makes me miss my NC family all the more. I really love watching God grow in everyone's lives. I love watching my children experience life from there perspective as a child and how I watch my own childhood become a distant but fond memory. It blows my mind that I've grown to a place that I'm the instructor and I'm the leader. Well.. I'm not really the leader lets face that. God is, which THANK JESUS because If it was all up to me lets be honest.. most of you would be in tiny rooms with no windows. Because I'm not nor will I ever be as awesome and excellent as our Savior. You know as well as I that really He is the only one that knows how to give LOVE. I mean if you are feeling low or alone.. He's there.Even if your feeling happy that you could fly he's there. He's always there! He's willing and ready to give you the hug that you need. The wrap around your broken heart and show you what TRUE love is. Because it exists. No matter how much the world tries to put weight on other things that will give you love and consistently fail. You want the real example of love.. Read John 3:16! If you don't happen to have a bible.. I will supply it right here for you. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."John 3:16 REALLY! His one and only son.. I don't know how your feeling today but I don't know if I could take my one and only and just give up his life for the rest of the world.. especially people I don't even know. But HE knows you, He knows your name and every breath you breathe, every step you take , and every little hair on your head. (Yes he even knows you even if your bald) This verse has been on my heart lately and I don't know where your at but I pray it throws you for a loop. That you institute some much needed change. "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."Colossians 3:17 It seriously blows my mind how much blogging really just calms all my anxiety. So now that I have had a moment to blow off some steam and teach myself what God wants me to hear. :) I should go but blessings on your weekend friends. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment