If you'd like to enjoy this morning with me, I'd love to share with you. We are sitting on the couch listening to the children playing and klove on the radio. The music is giving me such peace, almost like an injection of Jesus. Thing 2 is creeping all around the room almost to the point of crawling. I always love to get down to her level and see what she sees. Thing 1 has Ernie & Bert and is picking them up to different area's of the house and having them talk. It's these moments the ones that tomorrow will be a mere memory that I want to just never let go. Because just from watching Thing 1 grow up I know it all is so fast. I feel like I have so much I want to tell them. Yet words are just words. Just like my blog is for me what I make it. But it could be a completely different thing for you. For all I know you could take it and then put all the correct punctuation in it. Just so you can read it and, enjoy it for that matter.
I tend to choose to do things that I'm comfortable in. Like if a friend mentions doing something instead of thinking .. "That would be fun to try something new." I basically talk myself out of it before they get to the second reason why we should do that. But sometimes in life we have no choice to say no. Decisions that were made long before we had an opinion. In my lifestyle as a military wife, I get lots of questions. Such as: How long will he be gone for? Do you talk to him alot? How do you feel about him leaving? Long before marriage was ever in my mind, God knew who I was going to marry. God knew what it takes in this life to be married to the military. I just am so very thankful that God gives us what we can handle. So when any questions come up, I know that my Savior has got this. But we should know that wherever we are at. That God's got it!
I love the trust that my children have in me. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right. I keep putting Thing 2 in a sitting up position, just so she'll learn how to sit. She will sit for a while but when she's sick of it she just topples over, not worrying someone will catch her ever. Did you ever play those trust games as a child. Where someone stands behind you, and your suppose to fall back and they'll catch you. I really had a hard time with those. Because just my luck my partner would want to be funny and let me topple to the floor. You know we do that with God, he's right behind us waiting to catch us and we won't let him have us. He always will catch you, it just may not be in your timing. Because in the games I would always want my partner to catch me as soon as possible. But they would wait till I was almost to the floor. He's just molding you and making you trust Him. So that you won't worry about tomorrow, you won't worry about today. You'll just know with all your heart that He loves you and will take care of you. A shepherd never leaves his sheep. Prayers on your upcoming weekend and know that God's got you wherever you are!
No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety.Psalm 16:9
More than Amazing-Lincoln Brewster
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment