Thursday, August 16, 2012

Praying for more Raid

Well happy readers I am back in my beautiful home. Upon my arrival I have found that I have been again invaded by darling little earwigs. Now when I say darling and little I really mean nasty & annoying. I have been home almost 48 hrs and already I feel like a stranger in my own home. 1st of all I've been gone for around 7 weeks so I'm already a stranger. I know where NOTHING is: So please don't ask me because I apparently lost my brain in the 7 weeks departure. I also have nothing in this house. I basically used up all my diapers/wipes/food before I left, so now I'm running on empty. Don't you just hate the "Ughh.. I have to go on a big shopping trip feeling" Because I honestly hate it. Not only that but I have Thing 1 & Thing 2, which do not make the trip any easier.

I got to go to bible study at church last night which was awesome. I really love any chance I get to enjoy worship/study with my Savior. Since motherhood I find myself consistently distracted or pulled away in another direction. Now please don't get me wrong because I really love and enjoy my children. I just find that I need to worship so that I don't kill them! So really you all should be praying I get time for worship and service.

Now for everything in my life good or bad it comes back to my walk with Christ. So yes I'm taking the pincher bug invasion as a spiritual invasion of the heart. Because like the creatures that get in we let things like worry,fear,anxiety,stress and others get into our life. You know it BLOWS my mind how much we let get to us when we have a book of knowledge and comfort. He's given us music artists, movies, online sermons. You name it God's put it out there to keep up and keep us close to His word. Yet there are days when all we get is to listen to the radio. You know where you are in your walk with Him. I pray you are striving for Christ today. While I've been blogging Thing 1 has managed to climb into my nightstand drawer to get the cookies, dumped a bottle of baby powder on the couch, and nearly let thing 2 crash into the wall from pushing her in the johnny jump up. So on that note as I continue to obliterate the pinchers, Enjoy some time in His word. You won't regret it when you do. Matthew 6:26

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment