So at my house its been a lot of serious talk. There's been a ton of paperwork detailing what's going to be done if anything happens to us. So very grown up stuff, which when we're not doing it draws me to playing. Playing like there's no day but today. Yesterday I took all the pillows of the couch and loaded them up to the point where you ran and jumped on them.
It was quite wonderful, as children my cousins and I would jump on the trampoline. Not to say in anyway that when I go visit I'm not going to jump because I certainly am! Now we would do all sorts of combos..Jump,Jump, Knees. Or others like butt, or indian style whatever we decided to come up with. My cousin Jordan though would jump up high then kick his legs out behind him,put his arms straight down by his sides and he would land on his stomach. I always envied that because no matter how many times I tried my knee jerk reaction would to be put my hands out before crashing into my face. So yesterday when Sam and I were running then jumping into the huge amount of pillows, I laughed. Mostly because I just really enjoy my kids and hope when they are parents they have as much fun as I do. Sure the house needs to get done, bills need to be paid, and we have to work. But don't forget to have fun and be silly. Who cares what people think as long as when you look back your not disappointed. I know I won't be.
We had company for dinner on Tuesday, and after dinner we had cream horns for dessert. My son who is always himself, shoves his fingers into the cream and pulls it out. That is how he continued to eat it the entire evening. So today, I totally did the same. Now I would be lying to say I truly enjoyed it. Because I don't like my hands all sticky or gross, so that part wasn't great. What I did differently is pour chocolate syrup down into the cream horn and ate it like such. It was quite delicious and as I was finishing up the last few bites, I was pondering how in life we forget to live everyday like its our last.
We get so caught up on silly rules and regulations that living for ourselves and seizing the day goes by the wayside. NOW.. JUST POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS HERE, do NOT read this and go break into jewelry stores and run people over just for the heck of it. As you have read above I seized the day and caused no harm to myself or others. ;) A couple of my friends have been on vacation and things get much quieter when there gone. It will be nice when there back and we can get back to normal. :D I had the best time yesterday, I went to Snow white and the huntsmen. It was a good movie, (side note) this movie is not for children! I would not let my children see this until there much older. Because the Queen was quite nasty and mean.
I hope that your June is off to a wonderful start. Mine certainly is in good form and to top it off I'm beating my dad in lexulous which is always a BONUS! :D
Blessings to you and yours!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment