Let me share a little about me, :) I grew up in a "game" home. It was one of my favorite things that I plan on sharing or when there teenagers "torturing" them with, Because by that point we all know I'll be a loser! ( to them a least) At the moment my son thinks I'm awesome, I think that's why he's slobbering on my face! Either that or my husband has told him too. Anyway I digress..
We played games so regularly that I would get a little bummed when we didn't. I am a competitor! I will fight you with all I have till the end, I'm gonna trash talk and make you feel like I'm a winner-Because I am. :) But honestly at the end of the game I am really just happy to play. We have recently been doing a game night with our friends monthly. It has been the best thing, :) I look forward to it the whole day: hardly doing anything around the house cause I'm so excited.
One of the reasons I'm writing is cause I totally just won against my dad!! :) Always a good day. But secondly because in life I always feel like a winner. After you win a board game you brag and rub it in all there faces. :) You can hardly wait to tell everyone else how you dominated! Well I feel like I'm a winner cause I have this great relationship with God. Who really could ask for more. I have this amazing win, yet I'm not bragging or rubbing it in there faces. Mostly because I feel sorry for them. Sorry that there pride and arrogance get in the way of having a life full of peace and grace. A life that when times get rough seem less overwhelming in the midst of it all. A life where worrying is less of a hassle knowing your Savior's got this.
In this life we have on earth.. its not very long. There are days it feels long, Boy do I know that feeling. But really its just short ..
"LORD, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered--how fleeting my life is."NIV Psalm 39:4
I don't know where your at in your walk, or if you've even started walking. But our God is so great that at the end of it all . It doesn't matter if you met him 89 years ago or if you met him today. Why don't you get in the game? God Bless you!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment