Friday, June 1, 2012

Preparing for Invasion

Welcome Summer, :) It has been so long since we've seen your smiling face. Not only has summer arrived but June is here as well. Which June 1st has officially become my favorite day, simply because its Free Doughnut Day! Which since I am pretty much paying all DD employee's by my support alone, I spell donut this way.Oh and to all my unable to eat donut friends. 1- I ate enough for the both of us, I know I'm so sweet and 2 I am sorry. Ps. no spell-check I don't want to correct my so called error. Moving on...

I love it when you have days you have nothing to blog about and you wish you did. Then other days you can't get to the computer fast enough. Tonight I was just thinking about nothing,(Yes. I am pooh bear) and it just suddenly hit me. INSPIRATION. Now, I happen to be the kind of person that likes to give you a real story. SO here it is folks.. the reason I happen to be a little frustrated as of late. Millipedes. Yes. Millipedes, the most awkward looking, annoying bug of my existence,(AS of now that is.) Last year we totally were invaded by millipedes, They were in the house they surrounded the house, they had us on the ropes. You name it the millipedes had conquered it. So we got an exterminator-WONDERFUL PEOPLE and cleared out the problem. Here summer has rolled around again and look my kind little millipede friends are back. I guess my big guns last year are not affecting this years population.

Now.. It has not gotten to the point of no return like last year, because they are just casually around the house. But that's how last year started. First there would be 1, a little friendly millipede lurking around the house. Then I would see a couple more, and as the days go on more and more accumulate until INVASION. This like most things in my life is a spiritual lesson. Millipedes are like sin, You say to yourself " Oh its just a little one, it won't hurt anything." Then as you continue to sin or falter in your faith it gets easier and easier. So much so that now the sin is running your life and you have lost yourself. This is why we have EXTERMINATORS. :) One to get rid of the millipedes or like our Heavenly Exterminator he rids us of sin. He takes it all away. So as I am calling the exterminator for the millipedes, take a moment to reflect. Have you let one little sin get in the way of living for the Lord? If so, its okay because He can take it all away. Unlike having to use the phone where businesses close, God's line is always open for a talk. He never puts you on hold or doesn't want to hear your complaints.

Also it doesn't hurt to be prepared, I know with the millipedes I use some bug spray around the house which does kill off some of them. You know this life is so hard, and we all stumble but its nice to know that stumbling or not Jesus is there. He wants so badly to have a relationship with us. The God of the universe, Seriously.. Yes even you. So don't be afraid ... Enjoy a nice chat with Jesus you'll be glad you did. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment