Thursday, May 10, 2012
I like to eat, eat , eat. :)
This was what I made for dinner last night.(See link Below!) I feel like a lot of the time we just stick to what we know. I hate that, I really enjoy making new dishes. I like to enjoy different variety kinds of meals. Preferably delicious ones, but I'll take what I can get. Because I never really noticed my love of food, until I was married. Because after I was married I had to do the cooking. Which was fine, even though I never took the time to "practice"-sorry mom. I found out that I'm not a terrible cook, I like to think of myself as an alright cook, but nothing super fabulous.
One of things that makes cooking difficult in my household, is the fact that I have picky eaters. Both my children are Lactose intolerant: So no dairy. Well since I'm still nursing Natalie, that means no dairy for me. Which sometimes is a MAJOR bummer. But I absolutely love nursing and will make all sacrifices necessary for my kids. -Yeah I know I'm awesome. (laughs at herself) Anyways someday I'll make sure my kids realize how awesome I am, They'll be teenagers yelling at me telling me I never give them anything or let them do what they want . Then I'll smile and say... I went years without dairy for you. :D Probably it won't go this way but I'm hoping my life will re enact sitcoms! All those shows are so fluffy and bright. Your like "What?!, I'll have kids, Growing pains made it look easy!!"
Well , back to my recipe: It was delicious. Really yummy, Samuel even ate the chicken, which is fantastic!! I give this recipe 8 stars outta 10. Simple: CHECK Yummy: CHECK and even Healthy: CHECK
Major wins all around! :) This happiness today has been brought to you by Jesus and his creation! Hold your heads up kids, by being super grateful you don't have a nutty mama like myself!
Toodleoooooo
S.
http://www.free-ww-recipes.com/chicken-linguine.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment