Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Toilet humor: An aquired taste!


You would think after reading the title I wouldn't have put two adorable children as the photo to this entry, but when have I ever been predictable. These beautiful children are the reason I am blogging today.  I really adore children, they make you realize you know absolutely nothing. Today we ventured to Pollocksville to visit "The Godmother". It was lovely we were having a great time just chilling, when I hear from the other room "OH SAMUEL". So I put Natalie down from nursing and ventured forth to see that Samuel had climbed into Lizzy's toilet. So pretty much all you can see was his head. :) Now you will find this out about me but I am not a worry kind of mom. I pretty much feel like the children are going to fall on things that will hurt them, eat things they shouldn't and mostly get into things that are gross and make you say "bluah". But that is one of the joys of parenthood. So instead of freaking out I just smile and continue on with my day. So Samuel got to have a nice shower, a new outfit, and we went on with our day.
Later on I went to nurse Natalie and her pants seemed wet, so I pulled them out and stupidly stuck my hand right into poop. Because my sweet daughter had pooped out of her diaper and onto her outfit. So after about 15 wipes later she was all cleaned up and onto outfit number 2. I would just like to point out during this event Lizzy laughed the entire time. Sidenote: Elizabeth I can't wait till you have children. For I will be the one laughing!! 
So it came to be about 3ish I decided to drive the kids home. Now that were home I went to change Natalie and she again had pooped out of her diaper and onto her outfit. (Yes I know time to move up to size 2 diapers)So while I was changing Natalie I couldn't see Sam. So after she was all cleaned up I went scouting for Sam. He was in my toilet playing with toys. Now some will read and be like what a terrible mom not shutting the doors, or not getting toilet locks. I have purchased toilet locks and my 18 month old can still get into the toilet. I know its not really great that he has a liking to playing in the toilet. But all photo evidence will reveal when he's older what a weirdo he was. (Poor Samuel's future wife) Well after all that great toilet humor, I think its time to prepare some supper. So Hope you enjoyed this eventful day. I know I sure did! 
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment