Well you probably are wondering about who I am and where I come from. :) It all begin over 24 years ago when my parents decided to embark again on parenthood. (silly parents) Let me just state my blogging will not be correct punctuation and may consist of many irritating errors. But since this is my blog, I would be very obliged if you kept your comments to yourself. See this is my only way of letting go of the burdens of life and having an out, if you hate reading English errors. This is not the blog for you. Now that we have covered all basics such as: I'm alive and I can royally suck at English we shall begin.
I truly think that childhood is the bomb diggity, Sure you get a few scrapes and have to obey your parents. Well rephrase you should obey your parents. But for the most part its full of ice cream and being lazy and just enjoying life, at least my childhood was. Now that I'm an adult I find myself wishing to be a kid every single day. It's not like I don't act like a kid for everyone wants to be Peter Pan but at the end of the day adults have to turn off the nightlight, and get back to the real world. Which due to lack of brains is quite dull and boring.
I have 2 children, two beautiful children who take up most of my time. Which is another reason I needed a place to myself. Not that they won't be invading my blog because lets be honest. Stories about children are often quite hilarious. So that probably will be many of my blog posts , but its really a place where I get to relax, recap and just take a load off. For that's what we all need really right, a nice happy place. Well this is mine, so please don't rain on my parade. Well things that are happening in my life is a lot of out with the old in with the new. Which in my world is chaos, because I tend to pull everything out before putting anything away. (This drives my husband up the wall) But I made significant progress today but I'm sure I'm the only one that sees it as such.
Oh so for supper last night we had ham steak , steamed broccoli and roasted onion potatoes. The potatoes recipe was off the lipton onion soup mix box. YUMMY! That is something else you should know about me, I love food. I am always watching Diners, Drive ins and Dives or whatever else amazing the food network puts on! Probably the reason I don't get much done around the house but what can I say I'm in a food coma! Well I really could stay and go on for hours. But my youngest just spit up her entire lunch onto the bedspread and seems to be getting a little upset. So TTFN! Happy Reading,
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment