There are various times in life when it feels like the world has overtaken you. Well I'm here to tell you that simple is not true.
When there are times of struggle, times of disappointment , times of just sadness, Jesus is there. He is always with you, even when you feel so far from him.
When I was a teenager I was a bit of a drama queen. Okay that is a major understatement, I was a rather obnoxious, very dramatic ,Queen of drama. When your a teenager everything seems like the world will end if you don't get to do (this certain thing). But when things wouldn't work out or I just needed to refocus I would go back to Christ. I have grown up a lot since those days, and if I didn't get enough of it those days I now see it in my children. They aren't even teenagers yet- I know send prayers. I find it complete and total mercy & grace when our parents don't kill us. Much like that of our Savior, giving us so much more than we deserve. What I find completely sweet is when we are struggling and have no where to go, He gave us an entire book of knowledge and advice. So very well written that even in today's days of technology it still remains the same. It gives you a good look into our Creator and how much He truly loves us. So if you haven't gotten a chance today , go read some of His word. Quiet your heart and open your mind to all He has in store for you.
So my advice to you : When the world brings on all its got, stand firm in Christ. "What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?" Romans 8:31
Blessings on your weekend to come!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment